11 - 18 October 2015 Worldwide
The Churches’ Week of Action on Food is an opportunity for Christians and others around the world to act together for food justice and food sovereignty. It is a special time to raise awareness about farming approaches that help individuals and communities develop resiliency and combat poverty. The Food for Life Campaign places a particular emphasis on sustainable agricultural practices and the situation of smallholder producers and their access to, and control over, natural resources such as land, water and seeds.
A Destiny Together
- MESSAGE FROM THE GENERAL SECRETARY OF NATIONAL COUNCIL OF CHURCHES
- Message from the General Secretary
- Tveit (General Secretary of World Council of Churches) reflects on hope, reformation and salvation in New Year’s sermon
- Christmas Message from the Moderator of the Uniting Church in Western Australia
- 2016 Christmas Message by Catholic Archbishop of Perth, Timothy Costelloe OBD