A Destiny Together
- EASTER MESSAGES FROM AUSTRALIAN HEADS OF CHURCHES
- Message from the General Secretary of the National Council of Churches
- Message from the President of the National Council of Churches
- Uniting Church WA Synod Appoints New General Secretary
- WCC expresses concern over exodus of Christian community in Mosul, Iraq
Week of Prayer for Reconciliation Resources
Week of Prayer for Reconciliation 27 May – 3 June
We are encouraging Church members to reflect on the reconciliation process during the Week of Prayer for Reconciliation (which in 1993 was widened to also become National Reconciliation Week).
This year, the theme for National Reconciliation Week is “Let’s Talk Recognition”, topical as the start of public consultation process towards a referendum on recognising Indigenous people in the Australian Constitution begins. The Uniting Church has taken its own journey to a new Preamble of our Constitution which acknowledges Aboriginal and Islander peoples as the First Peoples of Australia.
Download these resources:
You might also like to use the resources produced by the Covenanting Coordinator and Committee of the South Australian Synod. You can find them here.
The Church of Scotland invites you to share advent with the people of Palestine. Resources here: http://www.churchofscotland.org.uk
Churches Together in Britain and Ireland offer a resource for a service of nine lessons with carols: http://www.ctbi.org.uk/CGO/519